Friday 24 July 2015

Current Situation.....


Hi,

I know I am supposed to post my goals and all but sincerely I have been feeling so down this month.

 My month has not gone the way I planned it in any way. I am so behind on my goals and milestones and I just can’t seem to get myself out of this rot.

The only aspect of my life that seems to be working right now is the physical area where my goals include weight loss and embracing a healthier lifestyle. With that, there has been so much going on in my head. I practically cried all evening yesterday. 

My weight loss journey is draining me mentally and emotionally. I am being forced to confront a lot of underlying issues that I didn’t even know existed. I am usually so mentally and emotional worked up it is hard to focus on anything else long enough for it to matter.

I am really not happy that I am not on top of my goals and plans and I cannot seem to snap out of it. It is almost like I cannot focus on two things at a time. This makes me question if balance is achievable. Right now, I am failing woefully.

Anyhoo, this blog post is basically me carrying you along on where I am at the moment as opposed to just leaving you hanging. On the flip side this is also part of my journey so ....yeah.

I understand it is a journey, but right now, I must confess that I am just…..bleh! So bleh that it is really surprising that I have been sticking to my weight loss plan and reaching my milestones in good time. Maybe there is a thing or two I need to learn about my approach. I’ll ponder more on that.

That’s it for now; I covet your prayers and please feel free to drop a line if you know something that can help.

Thank you.

Cheers


‘Dammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment